Saturday, February 9, 2008

A MIRACLE OF DEVOTION,(dedicated to my friend,lord krishna)

Was it my ocean of devotion? or his sea of mercy?

Was it my imagination or was it his incarnation?

He came as a cool breeze to blow off my burning agony,

His enchanting eyebrows dusted my tears,

His gorgeous lips flicked a smile which made me smile,

I longed to swim in his deep eyes,

tordy thunder and the frightning lightning had left me now,

He showered on me, the flowers of bliss.

His murali filled the whole nature with marvellous melody,

Spring sprang from somewhere and snatched her chance to dance with him,

My whole life was filled with his music of love,

I felt the vrindavan as a whole has come to me,

His leela's were repeated once again,

The legend that has finished centuries before,

is again beginning before me.

Still i am confused, whether it was my dream,

But i am confirmed that he is with me,

Even with all of us, he comes to us if our mind is innocent,

talks to us, if we are true,blesses us if we are blind with his faith & devotion,

He is my Almighty,Lord Krishna..

3 comments:

Jinz*** said...

marvelous work...i m really impressed by ur art.....

Meera.G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

meera madavan....no comments ...