Friday, February 15, 2008

LOST...

World, the platform to live? Different faces am seeing,

The face that I possess, is this me? I want to find me….

In the search of my self, I am roaming, where where where???

Can I find me??

Someone please call me, someone please poke me,

I am lost! In this sea of selfish world….

I want to live as my self. Not as the world wants me,

I want to live as a good soul, a kind soul, a caring soul...

But the world prompts me to do things, I don want to...

But I am living for others, for them, for their love, care,

Who is good? Who is kind? Who is caring?

Everyone is good if I want them as good,

Everyone is bad if I want them as bad. Which I don wan to...

Where am I going…?? Dun no…always lost….

The dreams which excite me. The realities which shock me…

But I love to dream…dream things as my dreams…

Consider things as my reality. If I think…I have no bounds,

But no time, no use, what can I do? The thoughtless queries,

Are rotting my heart, pondering over these, am wasting my time…

But who is there to answer my queries???? Only God..

But why is he silent? Perhaps I have to decode his signs,

Which I should try, yeah I will…I must...

Even…I now understand that, some queries remain as it is …answerless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meera.........there is only one comment.......TALENTED.

Anonymous said...

there is only one comment.......TALENTED.

Unknown said...

ITS HUMAN NATURE, WAT U TOLD IS EXATLY CORRECT...

Ajith said...

"yaar,i got "lost" myself in ur poem"