Thursday, March 7, 2019


A Departed Soul


I am yet to figure out, whether I am a soul,

Flying or moving with thin air, as I breathe into the cold,

Trying to connect with my loved ones, to make them know,

I still exist, around you all, with the same smell of belonging.

I can crush into you, to melt in your sorrow.

I can brush your tears, for you know, I am still with you.

I am in you, to remind you, I am there for you, always.

Look at me, I am telling you, my face is a foam for you to feel.

Hold me tight, so that, I am not light and loose out on you.

I cannot go anywhere ever, I want to be here.

Its all a mystery, I am no master to resolve it all.

But you know, you can, you are still a whole strong body.

I can see your eyes trying to find me, I am right in front of you,

As the cool breeze, embracing your pretty face..

Waiting for you, to reach out to me, feel my warmth in you.

I am still exploring myself, my soul, to reach out to you..

If ever, I could touch you again, to see your shining smile.

I am a different form, yet to define my whereabouts.

But, whatever I am, wherever I go, you should know.. I love you..Forever... My love..





No comments: